For all warranty & return enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form provided below.
If eligible, a refund generally takes up to 5 working days to process and we will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 10 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
Products are eligible for 12-month warranty.
1. Once approved for your return from our customer service team, we will instruct you on how to proceed.
2. Generally it is best to return your product using the courier service that initially delivered the product. We will confirm this during the returns process.
3. Please see the types of refunds below before proceeding.
Types of refunds
Change of Mind:
We only accept change of mind within 5 working days of the customer receiving the product if it is unused, unopened and in original packaging.
Required information to be sent to email@example.com:
- Order number
- An email including pictures or videos of the condition of the product received
- Include in your email an explanation as to why you would like to return product.
Please do not return the product to us without our prior consultation – a refund may not be given in this case.
Returns due to change of mind in most cases will require the customer to incur the postage return cost. In certain circumstances, a postage label may be provided. There is a small restocking fee for all change of mind returns. Please consider this before proceeding with your initial purchase as it is not avoidable.
You are required to notify John & Jayne at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days of the custom receiving the product in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty.
- Order number
- Detailed description
- Provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process.
Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process.
Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval or dispose of the item, as it may need to be returned prior to approval being given for a refund. A return label will be provided if the item is required to be returned.